|Address and Contact Information:
133 Hitch Pond Circle
19973 United States
Phone: (302) 629-3673
|View our excellent selection of books on Delmarva Peninsula.
We have been booksellers, full or part time, since 1980, and have sold online for over ten years. Our stock includes some unusual or hard to find items, with specialties in signed books and books about the Delmarva Peninsula. We understand that books are not just a topos for a hobby, the constant fact is that books are also supporting materials for learning and for a job. So, if you are looking for literature to prepare for any academic or no meeting, or just want to buy letter of recommendation, you can find it on our website!
Please email us with questions. We go back to the days when bookstores were still a people contact business.
|Terms of Sale:
1. Items are normally shipped within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Books are wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed in a bubble envelope. We have found that this has eliminated damage during shipping.
2. Standard Shipping is USPS Media Mail within the United States. Priority Mail and International Mail rates are available on request.
We make every effort to describe our books accurately. However, problems can occur and mistakes are occasionally made. Returns are accepted under the following conditions:
- If you have a complaint or problem, please email us directly as soon as you become aware of it.
- We do not offer partial refunds, but we will accept a return if you are not happy with your purchase.
- The book must be returned in the condition in which it was received.
- The book must be returned within seven days of receipt.